[Spacewalk-list] FW: redhat channel in spacewalk

Zinny eibeagbazi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 22:07:07 UTC 2014

In line with the redhat repo in SW, is there a way I can use an iso image or a dvd to create the channel in a home lab environment that way I can spawn up instances as and when I want.
Please if it's possible share the procedures with me or point me to a url to where I can achieve this.
I am new to SW, please any procedure to be shared should be well explained that way I won't struggle much in achieving it.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone