[Spacewalk-list] Base channel list doesnt show up when registering debian client

Nick Tailor HTailor at BCLC.com
Fri Dec 5 16:16:12 UTC 2014

Hey Waldirio

Did ya get a chance to see why a  debian client might not show a base channel upon registering to spacewalk?

Is there something special that needs to be done for debian client?

Cheers

Nick Tailor
Nicktailor.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Tailor
Sent: December-03-14 9:00 AM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: RE: [Spacewalk-list] Base channel list doesnt show up when registering debian client

So what I've done is just created an empty base channel for debian, however there no packages listed in it at the moment.

I have other centos base channels. I have no intention of trying to get the rpms to push to the debian client.

My goal is just to make sure the client inside the spacewalk gui can switch between different channels, however at the moment zero base channels will list out for the client?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

Please and thank you

Cheers

Nick Tailor
Nicktailor.com