[Spacewalk-list] Unable to kickstart via spacewalk proxy

Michael Guidero mg at sococo.com
Mon Dec 8 18:13:29 UTC 2014

Additional info:  Populating the base channel, rather than having a child
channel with the base package set, fixes this issue.

I would prefer to have the base channel empty, however, as we occasionally
need to "version lock" a base package set and associated updates.  It's
much easier to go back and forth when they are all child channels under a
single empty base.

--

Michael Guidero
Sococo IT