[Spacewalk-list] [External] Re: Spacewalk on RHEL

Calafiore, Jason [USA] Calafiore_Jason at bah.com
Tue Dec 16 14:55:37 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,
 Thank you for the email. I have read that Spacewalk can manage several different distro's such as Ubuntu and SLES. I am interested in this but also I am interested in serving RHEL x86_64 v5 and v6. Could you tell me if Spacewalk can do that out of the box or does it require some tweaks or changes?

Thank you,
Jason