[Spacewalk-list] Problems installing spacewalk server

Brian Ross Brian.Ross at asggroup.com.au
Wed Dec 17 02:31:46 UTC 2014

Waldirio, thanks for replying so promptly.

I was following the installation instructions at https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall

I had carried out the step “yum install spacewalk-postgresql”

I then progressed to the step, “spacewalk-setup –disconnected”

As the ports which were required to be opened in the firewall step were already open.

As to “what was happening at the moment”, there was nothing else occurring as the server is largely inactive.  The only thing that /var/log/messages reports is that nrpe running under xinetd started and stopped.

Cheers

Brian