[Spacewalk-list] Reg:OSAD issue

Veera Veluchamy veera.veluchamy at aspiresys.com
Tue Dec 23 13:37:24 UTC 2014

Hi ,

Can anyone help me to solve this is in spacewalk server .I'm getting this error while restarting the osad service in client side

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/rhn/osad/jabber_lib.py", line 252, in setup_connection
    c = self._get_jabber_client(js)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/osad/jabber_lib.py", line 309, in _get_jabber_client
    c.connect()
  File "/usr/share/rhn/osad/jabber_lib.py", line 589, in connect
    raise SSLDisabledError
SSLDisabledError

Thanks and regards,

Veerakumar V
Infrastructure Application Support

[Aspire Systems]

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.