[Spacewalk-list] Reg:Problem spacewalk client

Alexander Innes senni at necurity.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 10:42:48 UTC 2014

Hi there, is there any more info in the event history of the client? Have
you installed the relevent RPM GPG keys to the client you are installing to
:), and what happens if you manually run yum install randompackage?
Alex

On 24 December 2014 at 04:30, Veera Veluchamy <veera.veluchamy at aspiresys.com