[Spacewalk-list] Restrict access to cobbler web

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 20:02:44 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

I have a need to open cobbler web ui access to a select folks that are
not really unix savy so that they can build linux desktops for end
users.  I have setup the cobbler web interface but I don't see a way
to restrict access for specific folks to just add systems and not be
able to do anything else with profiles/distros/server-settings etc.
Does anyone use the web ui in a similar way and if so, how do you
restrict access for folks?

Thanks!