[Spacewalk-list] pxe_just_once & cobbler status not working

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 21:48:03 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

I am trying to make sure that my clients don't get stuck in a pxeboot
loop and set "pxe_just_once: 1" in the cobbler settings file.
However, after the client completes the build process and reboots it
still goes into pxeboot and starts to build itself again.  The
"netboot enabled" option does not change to false even though
"pxe_just_once: 1" has been set.  Do I need to do anything else to
make sure this functionality works?

Also, when I run "cobbler status" I don't get any output:

--
# cobbler status
ip             |target              |start            |state

Should this not report on all clients that are being built by cobbler?
 Is there something specific that I need to do in order to enable this
as well?

I am using cobbler-2.6.3-1.el6.noarch.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.