[Spacewalk-list] Assigning a gpg key to a clone channel

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 23:57:06 UTC 2014

Yes, that part I'm aware of. But the cloning of channels in our environment
uses the spacewalk-clone-by-date command. The API call will allow this to
continue and have the key set after the fact.

-Mathew

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at
all." - God; Futurama

"We'll get along much better once you accept that you're wrong and neither
am I." - Me