[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-sync "ERROR: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml)"

Barbitsas, George Barbitsas.George at hydro.qc.ca
Mon Feb 10 14:00:37 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

spacewalk-repo-sync

I have a job that runs in the night that syncs my repo via the spacewalk-repo-sync command.  It stopped working on the 5 of Feb.
I synchronize the RPM's with MREPO and then the RPM's via spacewalk-repo-sync.  This worked flawlessly since I installed Spalcewalk 1.9 last november.

Things I checked:

File is present and is readable
I am able to see the file through my web browser so accessability trough the network seems to work
I regenerated the files with mrepo -f -guvv; same error
I deleted all file in /var/cache/yum/* and /var/cache/mrepo/* /var/cache/tomcat6/* /var/cache/rhn/* /var/cache/cobbler/*

regards,