[Spacewalk-list] problem setting up for child channels and package in activation keys

Cong Ngo cong at realgaming.com
Sat Feb 15 00:11:37 UTC 2014

Hello

     I'm problems with setting up packages in activation keys (spacewalk version 2).   Some of the packages were installed and some were not.   I'm very sure I select the right child channels.  If I  add bogus package, how can I track the errors?   I looked at /root/ks-rhn-post.log but I can't see revelent information.  Information on that file look very weird.