[Spacewalk-list] Daily Summary mails

Stuart Green stuart.green at doccentrics.com
Fri Feb 21 15:19:18 UTC 2014

I think the mails sent via a java call, mine always appear in my inbox
marked 23:00, but it never appears in /var/log/*mail*

Doesn't really help you, but maybe tells you were not to look.

Make sure you have the following ticked though!  Spacewalk UI > Users >
YourUser > Preferences > User  > Receive email notifications

Cheers!