[Spacewalk-list] Missing spacewalk20-client-fedora20 Repository

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 21:43:51 UTC 2014

Hello,

I started populating my Spacewalk server with Fedora 20 content today and
when it came around to creating the Spacewalk client channel, I initially
noticed that my up to date spacewalk-utils package didn't advertise a channel
for Fedora 20. I then thought to manually update the
/etc/rhn/spacewalk-common-channels.ini file myself but then I realized there
really wasn't a Spacewalk Client 2.0 repo for Fedora20[1]. At this point I'm
guessing I'll have to use the Fedora 19 client packages unless I'm missing
something? Perhaps Spacewalk 2.1 is on the verge of being release and will
bring updated clients?

[1]: http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.0/Fedora/

Thanks,
Jon Miller