[Spacewalk-list] advanced search results confused

Justin Edmands shockwavecs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 22:29:23 UTC 2014

Hey,
We are attempting to filter a few of the systems by RAM Less Than 1024MB.
Using advanced system search we select the RAM Less Than and enter "1024"
in the search box. The results are never correct and one time ended in an
internal server error and cleared the SSM.

I noticed that If I put systems greater than and type 1 it will bold the
"1" in the hostnames that contain a 1. Seems to ignore that this is for RAM
and not system name.

I have another spacewalk server and everything works 100% in the advanced
system search.

Both are spacewalk server 2.0.