[Spacewalk-list] Integrating Spacewalk Authentication with IPA

Bruno Henrique Barbosa bruno-barbosa at prodesan.com.br
Tue Feb 25 12:28:31 UTC 2014

Hi Shashank,

Besides the KB settings, you must create the HBAC service on IPA. Policy -> HBAC Service -> Add, then create a service named " rhn-satellite " and suit it into your HBAC rules, just like you would do with sshd or login services.

After that, on Spacewalk, just create the matching login users and mark PAM authentication. It should work.

Bruno Henrique Barbosa

Jr. Sys Admin
IT Department
Santos City Hall