[Spacewalk-list] unable to cancel pending actions!

Grant Gainey ggainey at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 14:39:12 UTC 2014

Hey Andy,

There's a fix that keeps you from getting into this state in the next version of SW. Unfortunately, the fix won't help once you're already broken.

I have some Oracle SQL that will fix this, but it'll take me a bit to translate to pgres - the Oracle code uses START WITH ...CONNECT BY, which I have to convert to a Postgresql WITH RECURSIVE, which is kind of exciting.

Assuming I can pull it together - are you comfortable running direct SQL against your SW's postgres?