[Spacewalk-list] Errata synchronization issue with eva-direct-errata-sync.pl

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 22:27:26 UTC 2014

you can download the cert and the key for a subscription from
access.redhat.com or on a host with a subscripption added via the
subscription-manager command. The CA cert is on all of your Red hat
hosts.
You can also get the URLs to the repos by drilling down int a active
subscription just prefix them with https://cdn.redhat.com/