[Spacewalk-list] FW: OracleXE to Postgresql mig problem

Milan Zázrivec mzazrivec at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 13:58:08 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 08 January 2014 13:34:40 Željko Dokman wrote:
> Here is the output..
>
> [root at skynet ~]# PGPASSWORD=******* psql -a -U spaceuser spaceschema
> psql (8.4.18)
> Type "help" for help.
>
> spaceschema=# \d log
> Did not find any relation named "log".
> spaceschema=# \d
> No relations found.
> spaceschema=#

Right. So you have no tables in your PG spaceschema. This explains the
original error you showed in your initial posting.

My recommendation is to:

1. first, uninstall spacewalk-setup-postgresql package from your Spacewalk
installation
2. then go through the migration procedure again, starting with the part where
you're supposed to run spacewalk-setup --db-only

-MZ