[Spacewalk-list] Remote commands

Amedeo Salvati amedeo at oscert.net
Fri Jan 31 14:33:36 UTC 2014

probably you haven't registered your system via https because you haven't imported satellite ssl rpm (or key), usually it't on /pub web page and has name like this:rhn-org-trusted-ssl-cert-1.0-1.noarchso import it on satellite client (install rpm or put the content under /usr/share/rhn/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT), and then you can enable https communicationshtha