[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk ISS

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:38:56 UTC 2014

Hello Slava and list

Try to disable "disconnected mode" and try againg.

Please tell me if you don't know how to do. I'm with out Spacewalk or RHN
Satellite here right now, but you can access the admin tab, satellite
configuration in left side, will appear in the center some options, looking
for disconnected, uncheck the check box, save and restart the satellite
(rhn-satellite restart).

After changed, try again and tell us.

B'Regards
Waldirio

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Slava Bendersky <volga629 at networklab.ca>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> I am trying setup synchronization between master and slave.  But can't
> find information what options available for rhn.conf.
> Here what I done so far. I defined in master the slave and slave defined
> master. Also I ran spacewalk-sync-setup. And in web interface on slave I
> see mapped organizations.
>

> I  am getting the following error from command
>
> satellite-sync --list-channels
>
>  16:26:44 ERROR: Can't use live synchronization in disconnected mode.
>
> Any help thank you in advance.
>

> Slava.

Atenciosamente
Waldirio