[Spacewalk-list] No packages found by yum although there are packages in Spacewalk

Ning Zhang zhang.ning at towerinternational.com
Tue Jul 1 19:58:19 UTC 2014

Michael,

I've got the following errors when disabling those plugins:

# yum update
Configuration file /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/downloadonly.conf not found
Unable to find configuration file for plugin downloadonly
Configuration file /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/product-id.conf not found
Unable to find configuration file for plugin product-id
Configuration file /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/security.conf not found
Unable to find configuration file for plugin security
Configuration file /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/subscription-manager.conf not found
Unable to find configuration file for plugin subscription-manager
Configuration file /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/upgrade-helper.conf not found
Unable to find configuration file for plugin upgrade-helper
Configuration file /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/verify.conf not found
Unable to find configuration file for plugin verify
Configuration file /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/versionlock.conf not found
Unable to find configuration file for plugin versionlock
Loaded plugins: rhnplugin
This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or RHN Satellite.
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update

Thank you!

nz