[Spacewalk-list] Can Spacewalk (Satellite) manage SuSE patching well?

Mike Anderson Mike.Anderson at payspan.com
Tue Jul 22 20:21:10 UTC 2014

For the most part, I haven’t had any problems. I’m currently managing 22 systems with it, and patching is a breeze, once I got all the configurations and software installed. I’m struggling a little with other repositories (outside of novell), but am confident I can get it worked out.
In order to point to the novell repos, I had to put our username/password in front of the novell url, but after that, worked like a champ.

Mike Anderson | Systems Engineer | PaySpan®, Inc.
1710 Two Ravinia Dr, Atlanta, GA 32256 | (404) 665-3020 | mike.anderson at payspan.com<mailto:mike.anderson at payspan.com>