[Spacewalk-list] Problems adding opensuse repository to channel

Using 2.1 spacewalk, I’m trying to add the opensuse postgresql repository to install 9.2 on some new clients. I’m able to add the repository in spacewalk, and I’m able to add that repository to a pre-existing channel, and the repository sync’s on the server. That’s when things start breaking down. I can select Channels/Manage Software Channels/SLES11-default (channel I setup), and while it shows the repository checked, the packages don’t increase. I can start the sync, the log comes back saying that the packages synced, but again, the package number doesn’t increase, nor do the new packages show up in a search. I’ve tried removing and re-adding the repo to the channel, but no help. Has anyone come across this?

Thanks
Mike Anderson | Systems Engineer | PaySpan®, Inc.

The PaySpan e-mail gateway <mailgw01> made the following annotations.
Confidentiality statement
Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure,
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
or not an agent of the intended recipient responsible for delivering this
message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.[TW] 07/22/14, 16:29:25