[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk 2.2 and subscription certificates

Marcelo Veglienzone vmarceloe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:11:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

It has come to my attention that with recent versions of spacewalk, in this
case 2.2, one is able to specify certificates for newly created
repositories. This leads me to believe that I should be able to pull
content from RHN directly but as of yet I've found no way of actually
adding the needed certificates into spacewalk ( the new repo screen has a
drop down and only shows RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT )

How can I make my entitlement certificates available to spacewalk?

Thanks
--
Marcelo Veglienzone