[Spacewalk-list] OSAD Issues

Amitakhya Phukan aphukan at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 20 08:22:13 UTC 2014

Hi Matthew,

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 3:00 AM, Matthew Madey <mattmadey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Make sure your client has the SSL certificate from your Spacewalk server
> in /usr/share/rhn. And that it's up2date file points to correctly.
> /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date

I have already done this. I copied the SSL certificate of the spacewalk
server from /var/www/html/pub/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT to /usr/share/rhn of
the spacewalk client. After that I did a restart of the jabberd and
osa-dispatcher in the spacewalk server and osad in the spacewalk client.
Still the same error.

Best regards,
Amitakhya Phukan