[Spacewalk-list] No packages found by yum although there are packages in Spacewalk

Macklin, Jason jason.macklin at roche.com
Fri Jun 27 20:20:00 UTC 2014

When you run "yum repolist" at the client in question does it list the same
repos that show up at your GUI?  If they match, do they list the correct
package counts per repo when they get listed by the repolist command?

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Ning Zhang <
zhang.ning at towerinternational.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got this issue only for RHEL 6. Packages cannot be found by yum
> although they are displayed in Spacewalk GUI.
>
> # yum update
> Loaded plugins: downloadonly, product-id, rhnplugin, security,
> upgrade-helper, verify, versionlock
> This system is receiving updates from RHN Classic or RHN Satellite.
> Setting up Update Process
> No Packages marked for Update
>
> I've done some Google searches but haven't found anything helpful.
>
> Please help. Thank you in advance!
>
> nz

*Jason Macklin*

Sen. Server and Linux Administrator

Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.

4300 Hacienda Drive

Pleasanton, CA  94588-2722

Phone:  +1 925 730-8458      Cell:  +1 925 353 7409
Jason.Macklin at roche.com <jason.macklin at roche.com>

 *Got an IT Question?  Ask your Account Manager for help!  *

Sebastian Hein: R&D, MSA, Seq, Reg & Qual
Achala Koushik: GBis, Mar, F&S, Comm, HR, Legal
Jon Marra: Client Site Services & Experience

*SERVICE LINKS*

HelpDesk: http://ituss.roche.com/uss/home  OR ex8461

IT Forms:  http://rmd.dia.roche.com/departments/Pages/IT.aspx

Google Tips: