[Spacewalk-list] Stuck "In Progress" tasks in System Set Manager

Michael Guidero mg at sococo.com
Thu Mar 6 17:40:00 UTC 2014

I should add that I just restarted all Spacewalk services and a subsequent application of channel subscription changes via SSM worked this time.

So the problem is now more of an annoyance than anything else... the "in progress" message bothers me, and I'd rather not have to bounce Spacewalk just to make this simple task work...