[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk with enforced SELINUX

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:18:10 UTC 2014

Hello,
I still have one last question on SELINUX context.
As /data/satellite, which is my mount point, is a NFS exported filesystem,
what do I have to do?
- Only set spacewalk_nfs_mountpoint selinux boolean
- Set the boolean and mount the filesystem with the "context" option *mount
-t nfs -o context=**system_u:object_r:spacewalk_data_t** server:/shared/foo
/mnt/foo*
- Run restorecon on /data/satellite?

I'm a bit lost on selinux and NFS...

Pierre