[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk consultants

dleeorama dleeorama at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 03:43:28 UTC 2014

Hi Shyd,

What is your deadline? What is the OS versions your supporting Centos or
Redhat or both .You need to specify the requirments:

1) If supporting Centos- this require one channel
2) If supporting Redhat- this requires a separate channel and licenses to
pull the Redhat channel.
Each channel had  unique versions e.g.  redhat 4.x, 5.x 6.x ,etc similar in
Centos!

The database for these channels require Oracle DB which you will need a
licenses. If you go open source Postgres this may be cheaper without the
Oracle licenses.

See the requirements:

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall

Regards,