[Spacewalk-list] Scheduling Issue

Dhaval Oza dhaval.oza at i-link.co.in
Thu Mar 20 11:14:04 UTC 2014

Dear Sir,

We are configure Spacewalk Server 2.1, we facing scheduling problem, when we are selecting RPM update on client side (Spacewalk client) it dosen't get deployed on the schedule time, What can i do to resolve this issue.

Another issue is if suppose we are running httpd service with rpm httpd-2.2.15-26.el6.centos.x86_64 and httpd-tools-2.2.15-26.el6.centos.x86_64 and now updated httpd rpm is httpd-2.2.15.29.el6, so is it mandatory to restart the service or it will automatically will run with new rpm.

we are awaiting for your favourable reply,

Thanks and Regards,

Dhaval Oza