[Spacewalk-list] Automatically Registering VM Clones as Spacewalk Clients

Glennie, Jonathan - 0443 - MITLL jrglenni at ll.mit.edu
Thu May 1 20:34:47 UTC 2014

Yes and no.  Puppet (actually Salt) will be set up in the environment to handle things like provisioning software and configuring build environments.  However,  it’s not set up yet and I would like to try and avoid too many chains of tools relying on each other.  In the perfect world, I would like to get the SW and Puppet/Salt client installations to happen automatically without using one or the other to help get them set up, that way the two can operate independently.  If all else fails I’ll go that route but I want to avoid it for now.