[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk and CentOS / RHEL 7

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Fri May 2 17:45:57 UTC 2014

Now that RHEL 7 Beta/RC is on the street, what can anyone say about how we can plan for integrating the update streams into spacewalk?

Has anyone on the list already experimented with this to see how one can pull in the repositories for RHEL 7?

Robert Boyd
Sr. Systems Engineer
PeopleFluent
p. 919-645-2972 | c. 919-306-4681