[Spacewalk-list] Download rhn errata to file

Johan Petersson Johan.Petersson at sscspace.com
Wed May 14 10:13:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way that i could mirror the errata from Red Hat Channels to a file?
I wish to be able to regularly update a local Spacewalk Server without internet access.
I have seen some scripts that mirror errata directly to a connected Spacewalk Server but i am looking for something more like rhn-satellite-exporter except that i wish to mirror rhn directly and not a local Spacewalk/Satellite Server.

Regards,
Johan
This e-mail is private and confidential between the sender and the addressee.
In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying or disseminating it or any information in it. Please notify the above if any misdirection.