[Spacewalk-list] Increase Editable config file maximum (File Is Too Large to Edit)

Giovanni Torres giovtorres at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 02:49:30 UTC 2014

Justin,

It appears this is a hard-coded constant, set to 32K, due to form size limitations:
http://www.spacewalkproject.org/documentation/javadoc/constant-values.html#com.redhat.rhn.frontend.action.configuration.ConfigFileForm.MAX_EDITABLE_SIZE

Giovanni

Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 12:50:48 -0400
From: shockwavecs at gmail.com
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: [Spacewalk-list] Increase Editable config file maximum (File Is Too	Large to Edit)

Spacewalk List,
I'd like to increase the maximum file size for editable config files. I have altered settings like maximum file upload sizes in the past. Usually involves an edit of some RHN file like "/usr/share/rhn/config-defaults/rhn_web.conf". Any idea where to alter the 32K max?

File Is Too Large to Edit

You can't edit this file here because it is too large (files must be less than 32 KB to be editable in this form).

Thanks,

Justin Edmands