Re: [Spacewalk-list] Kickstart fails during installation, file xyz.rpmcannot be opened

Ok

Take Care!

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Abushad P.A <abushad gmail com> wrote:
Thanks Waldirio,

That was the missing part it seems

I was under the impression that the packages are downloaded from iso mount points.

I was trying to install centos , then after many attempts i tried to install rhel6.1 , everything went fine , all packages got installed but at last there was an error " failed to install booatloader", then i tried and successfully installed rhel6.5, which is the OS where spacewalk is installed and the repo has all the OS packages and synced to spacewalk.

I forget the package version which was failing while installing centos ( sorry for that ) to see the package whether its synced with spacewalk.

I will try with centos again now and will let you know the result.

Regards,