[Spacewalk-list] RHN Errata Issues

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Mon Nov 3 12:20:33 UTC 2014

The line in the script that results in this is:

                      eval {$result = $client->call('errata.create',
$session, \%erratainfo, \@bugs, \@keywords, \@packages,
$client->boolean(0), [ $opt_channel ]);}

so the API call is "errata.create".
Based on the rest of the original mail, the @packages array seems ok
too. So the error is either in %erratainfo or @keywords, but I fail to
see where ... if the reporter would re-execute the script with the
option --testrun, we could see what is in %erratainfo, but I haven't
seen a reply yet.

Franky