[Spacewalk-list] Upgrade Spacewalk 2.1 to 2.2 in centos 6.5

Hello,

I am using spacewalk 2.1 on centos 6.5. And today i did upgrade from spacewalk 2.1 to 2.2 from following link https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade, without error i was able to successfully execute each n every step but still after updating it when i open the web Console of Spacewalk then still it shows spacewalk 2.1 in it. so please help me out in finding and correcting where is the issue, and if possible suggests me step by step guide other than the following link https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade .

Thanks and Regards,

Dhaval Oza