-----Original Message-----
From: spacewalk-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Dhaval Oza
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 3:28 PM
To: Spacewalk-list redhat com
Subject: [Spacewalk-list] Upgrade Spacewalk 2.1 to 2.2 in centos 6.5

Hello,

I am using  spacewalk 2.1 on centos 6.5. And today i did upgrade from
spacewalk 2.1 to 2.2 from following link
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade, without error i was
able to successfully execute each n every step but still after updating it
when i open the web Console of Spacewalk then still it shows spacewalk 2.1
in it. so please help me out in finding and correcting where is the issue,
and if possible suggests me step by step guide other than the following link
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade .

Thanks and Regards,

Dhaval Oza