Re: [Spacewalk-list] Upgrade Spacewalk 2.1 to 2.2 in centos 6.5

Hello,

When i run  spacecmd get_serverversion this command, it shows below outupt.

Please send me step by step guide for spacewalk 2.1 to 2.2 upgrade.

spacecmd get_serverversion
WARNING: Cached credentials are invalid
INFO: Spacewalk Username: spacewalk
Spacewalk Password: