Re: [Spacewalk-list] best way to use spacewalk?

Elizabeth, good morning

Let me do a question, do you have in your environment only Red Hat Enterprise Linux !?, if yes, I believe be a good way you check the RHN Satellite, with it you have a list of channels available to you (according your subscription), auto erratas updates, without worries or additional configuration like repos, errata scripts, etc.

Try to get more information with your sales guy or, feel free to as us! ;-)

Have a great day!