[Spacewalk-list] RHNS-CA-CERT has expired

I'm standing up a Spacewalk 2.2 server on CentOS 6.6 and the client server that I am working is also CentOS 6.6.

I've made it all the way to registering the client to the Spacewalk server. However, I get the following error:

An error has occurred:
The certificate /usr/share/rhn/RHNS-CA-CERT is expired. Please ensure you have the correct certificate and your system time is correct.

If you look at the cert, you can see that it in fact expired August 26, 2013.

Where can a person get an updated certificate?

Thank you

Daryl