Re: [Spacewalk-list] RHNS-CA-CERT has expired

Ethan,

/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date was originally pointing to /usr/share/rhn/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT, but I dont' have a RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT.  I a little searching and the resolution for that error was to modify up2date to point to /usr/share/rhn/RHNS-CA-CERT.

Where would I get RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT?

Thanks

Daryl