[Spacewalk-list] How can my CentOS 6.5 be up to date?

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:50:16 UTC 2014

Daryl, good afternoon

Have you checked your log files looking for some error ?! When you create
your environment, you create a repo, after a base channel, after ?!

Have you registered the servers directly to your base channel or before did
a cloned channel and them register the server to the clonned new channel ?!

Case you did the cloned (and I really recommend), you can check your logs,
imagine, during the cloning process, one error happened, the metadata or
files in fact can be corrupted, showing a wrong information or strange
things happening, like showing to be necessary update, although you don't
have packages to update.

Let me know if was clear.

Atenciosamente
Waldirio