Re: [Spacewalk-list] How can my CentOS 6.5 be up to date?

Daryl, good afternoon

Have you checked your log files looking for some error ?! When you create your environment, you create a repo, after a base channel, after ?!

Have you registered the servers directly to your base channel or before did a cloned channel and them register the server to the clonned new channel ?!

Case you did the cloned (and I really recommend), you can check your logs, imagine, during the cloning process, one error happened, the metadata or files in fact can be corrupted, showing a wrong information or strange things happening, like showing to be necessary update, although you don't have packages to update.

Let me know if was clear.