Re: [Spacewalk-list] How can my CentOS 6.5 be up to date?

Michael,

I'm not sure that I understand your response.  The client is CentOS 6.5, not 6.6. Yes, the Spacewalk server is 6.6, but the client is 6.5.  I purposefully chose 6.5 because its an older release and I know there are a number of packages that would be out of date.

Thank you

Daryl