[Spacewalk-list] How can my CentOS 6.5 be up to date?

Alexander Innes senni at necurity.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 16:58:09 UTC 2014

if you use the frozen 6.5 you wont get any more updates, unless you
realllly need to pointing to the symlink ones better. Also rather than
using the web interface in future you can use

/usr/bin/spacewalk-common-channels -v -u admin -p pass -a x86_64 -k
unlimited 'centos7*' 'spacewalk-client*'

Which deals with adding channels and repos like magic :)