[Spacewalk-list] Updating a system

Okay, now that I have a system setup and registered, I'm trying to do an update.

I picked one package and selected it to update.  The package is queued, but the update has not run.

In a past life, I've used Satellite Server to update Red Hat servers.  I used the rhn_check command to force the update.  However, when I tried rhn_check on my test server I received Python errors:

This error came from the System History Event record:

Client execution returned "Fatal error in Python code occurred [[6]]" (code -1)

Three questions.

1. Any idea what this error is, and how do I correct it?
2. Where are the log files located so I can review any errors?
3. How log does a package normally get queued before it's pushed out to the client?

In reference to the last question. I set the schedule to run at the nearest 1/2 hour, but the package was never pushed out to the client.

Thanks.

Daryl