Re: [Spacewalk-list] How can my CentOS 6.5 be up to date?

How can I unregistered this server and clean up all references to the SW server?   I removed the server from SW itself, but if I do a yum repolist I get errors about an invalid registration.  I want to start over with a clean system.

Thanks

Daryl