[Spacewalk-list] Squid Proxy for Spacewalk

Hello all. Is it possible to just use a squid proxy out of the box for spacewalk? I don't need to cache packages and such. I just need to restrict access from the client side to the spacewalk master. Just another level of access our security guys want. Just didn't want to go down this rabbit whole if it's not going to work and I'll just have to go fourth with adding the actual spacewalk proxy.

Thanks

Glen Collins