Re: [Spacewalk-list] I can now update CentOS

Amedeo,

I found the rpm cert package in /root/ssl-build.  I copied that over to my server, installed and tested.  BTW, the client that I am working with is a VM, so I just easily rolled back the snapshot and I once again had a clean client to test with.

I installed the cert attempted to run rhn_check -vv, and I received the exact same error that I've been having.  I modified /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date, removing the "s" off of the url, tested and all works as pior.

This tells me there is in fact a bug.  For whatever reason the cert is not being used.  Which is fine with me now that I know how to work around it.

Thank you.

Daryl